Why do you need a process workflow for your advertising agency?
Creativity without structure will seldom help you reach your desired objective. It would help if you had an organization and a structure that will direct your team’s creative workflow most efficiently.
How to create a process workflow?
The creative workflow process of any ad agency involves certain fundamental steps:
- Start with your creative brief. It gives you an outline of what the client is looking for in terms of content, target audience and budget.
- Set project milestones. This will ensure that you are moving in the right direction.
- Divide the entire process into smaller tasks to simplify the work.
- Assign team leaders and team members to each task. This eliminates repetitive work and guarantees that each task is worked upon.
- Identify the risks and potholes so that you can keep them in check.
- Brainstorm creative ideas by doing extensive research on your project.
- Keep track of each task using well-designed templates (Continue reading to know more about Stackby’s premade, one of a kind ad agency process workflow template!).
- Ensure that the work being done is within the client’s budget.
- Review and recheck your work before seeking final approval.
A well-planned creative flow chart will help you produce and deliver quality products to your clients and improve your ad agency’s efficiency and popularity. Establishing this agency process workflow and keeping track of it to get the desired results can occasionally prove to be difficult.
Well, we at Stackby, have come to your rescue! Please put on your creative hats and get to work with our tailor-made Ad Agency Process Workflow Template! With multiple clients and an even greater number of ads, you can use our workflow process template to streamline your creative process and achieve your goal.
Use this template to:
- Keep track of all your ad projects in one place.
- Create and edit your process workflow anytime.
- Track the start and end date of each task to avoid delays.
- Assign team members to each task to increase accountability.
- Track the amount spent on each ad and compare it with the assigned budget.
- Store all the specifications of each ad on one platform (This includes size, preferred format, spec type, etc.)
- Assign status to each ad type (Yet to start/ WIP/ Done/ Revision)
- Use our Status Board to view all your projects in one place.
This process workflow template with a simple and easy-to-use interface is a one-stop solution to manage your advertising agency. Use it now and see the difference!