Video production is the process of creating and presenting content in the form of a video. Companies create video content on every subject these days, from promotional, product-specific to explainer and case study videos.
Why is Video Production important?
Why has video production become such an essential aspect of almost every business in the present time? This is because videos allow a company to showcase its product visually, which attracts far more viewers than written text ever can. Videos are much more helpful because they are:
- Interactive and easily searchable.
- The best method to showcase your product uniquely.
- Easy to understand and follow (Nobody likes going through pages of written information on a product!).
- It is one of the easiest ways to drive traffic to your website (Search engines like Google prioritize websites with more video content).
- Enhance the social media presence of the company significantly.
While making videos for a client, it is essential to understand the video’s required content, budget, type of video, and target release date. These details need to be recorded carefully in a shooting schedule template to make sure that the video meets the client’s expectations. With many clients and multiple videos per client, keeping track of your work can turn out to be a herculean task.
But don’t worry! We here at Stackby live to make your job and life easier!
Our state-of-the-art video production management template will make video production a walk in the park for you! Our unique and easy-to-use product will help you manage and track all your video projects in one place. This video production management template keeps detailed records of your videos and clients and allows you to:
- Track the videos for each agency.
- Record the status of the video (Script Creation/ Pre-Production/ Edits/ Live).
- Record the duration, platform, and type for each video.
- Keep track of the release date of the video.
- Check the amount spent on each video and the corresponding budget assigned it. This ensures that the video is produced within the budget.
- Store details of the agency contacts to facilitate smooth communication.
Our production plan template is one of a kind and the most efficient way to manage your video production schedule. It will help you plan your video production with immense ease and help you get the work done without breaking a sweat!
Also combine it with YouTube Video Tracker to automate your video reporting as well in the same place.