Innovative, creative and eye-catching marketing campaigns have become one of the key drivers of success for any venture today. From social media marketing, interactive surveys, live videos to online advertisements - an effective and well-planned marketing campaign can change the workings of your business overnight!
What are the key essentials for making any campaign strategy?
- Set a goal for your marketing campaign. (What are your Key Performance Indicators?)
- Decide on your target audience. (Who is the campaign for?)
- Set a budget. (How much capital do you want to spend on this?)
- Decide on a platform(s)/channel(s). (Is it Facebook or Twitter? Google Ads or Blogs?)
- Organize your team and divide the work. (Who is in-charge of what?)
- Determine the content. (What exactly do you want to market?). Track your marketing campaigns diligently. This will help you analyse whether a particular strategy is campaign planning is working for you.
- Respond and Improve. Customer testimonials are first-hand inputs that will determine how your marketing campaign is being received by the target audience. Keep updating the same as and when necessary.
Whether you are campaigning to attract new customers, increase your sales, advertise a new offer or improve brand loyalty - any marketing campaign needs to be meticulously planned and executed. There are chances you might miss on a few details while planning your campaigns – especially if they are on a large scale. A campaign management template is an answer to all your problems!
Campaign Management template is a one-stop solution that keeps track of all your campaigns and helps you hit all the benchmarks to ensure that your marketing gets results.
Here at Stackby, we will assist you in launching your marketing campaign with our well planned and time-tested campaign plan template. You can set campaign goals, assign campaign leaders and divide your campaigns among various platforms. Our campaign management template will make your job easier by allowing you to:
- Track the status of each of your marketing campaigns separately.
- Check the amount spent on each campaign till date to make sure you do not overshoot your budget.
- Keep track of the number of clicks.
- Keep track of the number of conversions and conversion rates. It assigns a conversion status to each campaign. You can decide which platform and strategy are bringing the best results for your company.
- Calculate your average CPA.
- Set a start and end date for your marketing campaign.
It does not matter if you are a start-up venture or a well-established company. Our campaign management template is custom-made for your specific needs. Use our template and make your campaign management effective like never before!