Email campaign or email marketing is one of the most cost-effective and efficient forms of digital marketing strategy. It involves sending coordinated emails to potential and existing customers to disseminate information about a product and increase brand loyalty.
Why should you conduct email marketing campaigns?
In a digital era, where tech-savvy companies have come up with innovative methods of digital marketing, email campaigns continue to be the most trusted methods of marketing. Here’s why.
- It is an extremely cost-effective method to market your product.
- Allows you to directly communicate with potential customers.
- You can create and send personalised content over email.
- Increases traffic to your website.
- It is easy to track using custom made templates (Continue reading to know more about our campaign metrics template!)
- Increases brand awareness and subsequently, brand loyalty.
- Easily integrates into other marketing channels.
How to conduct email campaigns?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting you started.
- Choose an email marketing service provider.
- Build and add your email list.
- Create and review your email content to attract maximum customers.
- Send your email via the service provider.
- Measure and track the response.
- Improve your content and strategy accordingly.
SendFox by AppSumo, a popular email service provider, allows you to send custom-made, unlimited emails to your customers with the click of a single button. Popular among content creators, SendFox even analyzes how people are responding to your email campaigns.
Any marketing strategy is only effective if you can keep track of the same and improve upon your plan, depending on the response. This can sometimes turn out to be a chaotic process.
Here, at Stackby, we will create order out of that chaos with our SendFox Campaign Metrics Template.
SendFox Campaign Metrics Template keeps track of each of your email campaigns with metrics generated by SendFox. You can analyse and decide which content is bringing the maximum results and plan your marketing strategy accordingly. The template allows you to import the campaign metrics from SendFox.
Stackby’s campaign metrics template will help you track:
- Status of each email campaign in one place.
- Keep track of the dates on which you sent the email.
- Store the title and subject of each email.
- Track the send count, open count and click count.
- Improve your email campaign by tracking the unsubscribe count and bounce count.
With its easy-to-use interface and multiple tracking options, our campaign metrics template will substantially increase your customer retention and digital presence.
Use our SendFox Campaign Metrics Template and redefine and improve your email marketing strategy overnight! Check out the video on how you can plan, manage and track your email campaigns (featuring MailChimp and SendFox APIs).