“The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” - Dr Seuss
Whether you are someone with a 9 to 5 job or a stay at home parent, a student trying to find your way in life, or a retired worker finding ways to enjoy life, books are for everyone. From fiction, fantasy to literature and autobiographies, books of every genre are a gateway to a whole different world. In an era where almost, everyone spends most of their time worrying, books help reduce stress and stimulate the brain.
Want to know the best way to read books? Be a part of a book club! It involves a group of people, with a common love for reading, who decide and read books together.
Book clubs expose you to different genres of books and help you gain a deeper understanding of the literature. It gives you that extra push you need to finish reading a book and provides a platform to meet people from all walks of life.
How to start a book club?
You can start your book club, whether it’s with your co-workers, neighbours, friends, or relatives. Getting to start is as easy as following these simple steps:
- Choose a setting to organise your book club (Online or Offline?).
- Please make a list of members and invite them to be a part of your book club.
- Once you have finalised the members, organise your first meeting to lay down some ground rules, decide the frequency of meetings, the kind of books you want to focus on, etc.
- Now that you are all set with your book club to decide on your first book and start reading!
With multiple members and far too many books, it can become challenging to keep track of everything. Simplify and enhance your book club experience with Stackby’s Book Club Template!
The Book Club Template is a one-stop solution to all your book club problems. You can keep track of everything, from your members to the books each one is reading, on a single platform. Our Book Club Template allows you to:
- Keep a record of all the members of your book club.
- Store contact details of all the members for better communication.
- Keep track of which book each member of the club is currently reading.
- Record how much of the book a member has already read (in percent).
- Organise and keep track of events being organised by your book club.
- Record the date, time, venue, and attendance of all such events.
Manage your book club with the single click of a button using our Book Club Template!