Sync your Stackby account with Google Drive using our new native integration. Using this you can directly access your stacks (databases) from your Google Drive folders.
How to sync Stackby and Google Drive?
- Open Stackby and login to your account.
- Goto Account Overview by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select Connect to Google Drive.
- Give Stackby access to your google drive. On a successful connection, theConnect to google drivewill get changed toConnected to your google drive.
- Turn on Automatically Sync your stacks to Google Drive.