Marketing plays an imperative role in deciding the position of your organization in the market. It is one of the primary business management instruments; marketing provides you with the opportunity to build strong relationships and trust with your customers.
In today's age of Digitalization, marketing is primarily done through social media. Businesses these days are frequently posting images, catalogues, infographics, etc., on various social media to gain their target audience's attention. This gives them a better chance to understand what their customers want and need. Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms used by business which makes our Instagram Post Metrics Template a must-have.
Keeping track of all the posts, pages, and tags on Instagram can be very tiring, especially if you are a manager who has to handle a large amount of Instagram pages in one go. Since all the work is done digitally, manual controlling is also nearly impossible.
Stackby’s Instagram matrix template gives you the power of handling the cluster of information in one platform. It helps you in tracking and managing all the data easily without any confusion.
Why do we need an Instagram Post Tracker?
As with any marketing strategy, you have to keep track of every initiative, including Instagram. If you do not know your Instagram analytics, you are still in the dark when it comes to social media marketing.
The efforts you put on your Instagram account every day usually coincide with your organization's aspirations and objectives. This is why Instagram metrics play a key role in examining the position of your page.
The Instagram metrics usually nexus around client engagement, but it acquires other variants too. The benefits of an Instagram metrics template are:
- Helps in exploring the Post’s insights and behaviours
- Easy data viewing and evaluation
- Less time consuming and quick
- Examine promotions and advertisement effects.
- Is able to manage different databases without confusion.
How does this template help you?
With the Instagram Post Tracker Template's help, you can easily pull out any information you need to examine your current marketing strategy. Your work may become very overwhelming if you track and manage the Instagram metrics separately for every post.
With this template, you will be able to:
- Track the status and performance of each post easily.
- Monitor the status of each post (Published/ In Draft/ Not Started).
- Attach assets of the posts to the template, if any – photographs or any graphics for reference.
- Record the publish date of each published post.
- Connect to the Instagram metrics API and import the data using the Instagram Media ID.
- Track the number of engagements, impressions, and reach.
The Instagram Post Tracker Template is completely customizable and lets you easily filter and display the data you want to look at! If you have been struggling in keeping track of your Instagram analytics, this is the place for you!