Google analytics report is an essential tool for digital marketers these days as it clearly indicates what is working for your business/your clients and what needs some tweaking. But, analyzing hundreds of Google Analytics metrics is impossible for a marketing team.
So, you can use a Google Analytics template to track only the most important KPIs for your business. Stackby’s automated Google Sheets Analytics report template takes away all the hassle of reporting and helps you track the KPIs on its own, without the need of entering numbers manually.
With our Google Analytics reporting template, you can combine all your Google Analytics data (Universal Analytics and GA4) from all other marketing channels so that you can identify how your marketing strategies are performing.
What is Included in Stackby’s Google Analytics Report Template?
Stackby’s Google Analytics Report template allows you to track the User data, Sessions data, and Traffic data from all your marketing channels based on the View ID. It includes three API Columns that let you connect with your Google Analytics Account using an API key.
- Users API column: Enables you to get users by View ID
- Traffic API column: Enables you to get traffic by View ID
- Sessions API column: Enables you to get sessions by View ID
Bring Data in Real-Time from your Google Analytics Account to Stackby
You can use the API columns to bring data in real-time to your Stackby table. You can also schedule automation that will bring in data on the specified day and time. Here’s a short video that can help you create time-triggered automation –
Include Important KPIs in Your Report
Google analytics report template also includes a JSON data explorer that allows you to choose which data you want to showcase in the report.
Different Views for Different KPIs
Manage your Users, Traffic, and Sessions Data separately in different Views with our Google Analytics Report template.
- Reporting Controls: This view includes a brief summary of all the main Google Analytics metrics like the percentage of new sessions, new users, sessions per user, etc.
- Users and Traffic: This view includes User data from Google Analytics such as the percentage of new sessions, new users, sessions per user, etc.
- Sessions: This view includes all the metrics related to sessions such as hits, sessions, average session duration, bounces, bounce rate, etc.
- Monthly Cards: This view gives you an overview of the top Google Analytics metrics in the form of cards that are easy to understand.
Share Google Analytics Report with your Clients Easily
Stackby not only provides you with a centralized platform where you can collect all KPIs from different marketing channels but it also provides you with a collaborative platform where you can collaborate with your team or your clients and share real-time reports with them using the individual view share links on your toolbar.
Why is it essential to use Google Analytics?
Unlike several digital analytics services, Google Analytics is available free of cost! Let’s see why it’s so important to sign up for this service.
- Reports website metrics, including page views, pages per visit, bounce rate, average time on site, and new visits.
- Helps you understand which channels have directed the most traffic to your website.
- Gives you an idea of the most common keywords used to access your website.
- Allows you to track if a user completes a specific action on your website, that is, the website’s conversion rate.
- Monitors which users mostly use devices to access your website.
- Analyses your website content and the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Helps you understand which strategies are working and bringing the maximum returns.
Combined with easy access and a user-friendly interface, Google Analytics has become the go-to tool for users worldwide!
Other SEO Templates from Stackby:
On-page SEO Reporting Template
SEO Backlink Analysis Template
Google Search Console Reporting Template
Google E-Commerce Reporting Template