When people from different companies assemble in a neutral space and share the same for doing their work, we call it coworking.
Why are more and more companies opting for coworking?
According to recent research and surveys, the number of companies opting for coworking is expected to double by 2024. With increasing space constraints and limited budgets, an increasing number of companies are turning to coworking to optimize their work process. Apart from being cost-effective, what benefits does coworking offer?
- Networking: With employees from different companies sharing the same workspace, coworking offers immense opportunities to form a network of contacts.
- Location and Facilities: Coworking spaces are mostly located in the best localities and offer a wide variety of high-quality facilities.
- Flexibility: When it comes to space available and time period, coworking offers a high degree of flexibility.
- Increased sense of belongingness: As is already understood, working among people from all walks of life provides you with a sense of community and solidarity.
- Increased productivity: Working with individuals who are as driven and efficient as you are will automatically enhance your productivity.
Coworking is the new normal and is here to stay. Coworking management system allows you to manage your space. It is this rising demand that led to the creation of Stackby’s Coworking Management System Template.
How Will Stackby’s Coworking Operations Template help you?
Are you a coworking operator looking to offer spaces to companies in your region and need a coworking management system? If your answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. We here, at Stackby, will assist you in managing your coworking spaces and clients with a coworking management system – Stackby’s Coworking Operations Template.
Managing a coworking space can prove to be quite a hassle if you do not have the proper tools and direction. Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. We are here to create order out of that chaos with a coworking management system.
Whether you’re someone who has just started a space, or you already own and operate coworking operations at multiple locations, Stackby’s coworking management software is custom made to suit your needs. Use our coworking management system to keep meticulous records of every detail about your coworking spaces. The coworking management system template will allow you to:
- Store the location of each space and the total number of seats in each one.
- Keep track of the clients assigned to each space with this coworking management system.
- Assign a plan type to each client (Part time/ Open flexible/ Open dedicated/ Nights and Weekends/ Private/ Day Pass)
- Keep track of the rates of each plan, the location, and clients assigned to individual plans.
- Store the contact details of each client for easy communication.
- Record the invoices generated for each location.
- Keep track of the payments received and pending from each client.
- Record the grievances and complaints from each client.
- Assign deadlines and priority status to client’s complaints to ensure that they are addressed at the earliest.
- Continuously update the details in the coworking management software.
Maximize your profit, minimize your effort, and keep your clients satisfied with Stackby’s user-friendly coworking management software!
Checkout Other related Templates :