How Stackby's Gallery Asset Management Template help ?
Art speaks where words are unable to explain. Art can be one person’s occupation, another person’s hobby, and it is a form of therapy for some.
Setting up and maintaining a gallery allows you to display the artwork in an aesthetically pleasing manner to attract potentially interested buyers and individuals with a genuine appreciation for art.
Whether you own a small enterprise or a well-established gallery, managing and running require a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills. You need to keep track of all the artwork bought and sold and the artists you have collaborated with. From maintaining inventory, day to day administration to developing relations with talented artists, as a manager of an art gallery, you are responsible for ensuring its financial stability and artistic development.
Managing the gallery, communicating with artists, and engaging with potential art collectors requires a lot of hard work, patience, a keen eye, and attention to detail. To simplify your job and assist you in managing your gallery, Stackby has launched its very own Gallery Asset Management Template!
Using our Gallery Asset Management Template, you can create and regularly update your database of information on your artwork, artists, and business contacts. You can also track the artwork that you have lent to shows and exhibitions with great ease! The Gallery Asset Management Template will enable you to:
- View all the art pieces in your collection on a single interface.
- Store the current prices of each piece.
- Record the artists who have contributed pieces to the gallery.
- Store the artist’s photograph and a description of each artist to understand their artwork better.
- Make notes on each piece from the collection to keep track of any work that needs to be done.
- Track the starting price of each artist’s work to estimate the price range of their pieces.
- Store the names of the business contacts who are interested in the pieces from your gallery.
- Record the contact details and address of each business contact to ensure smooth communication.
- Keep track of which category each contact belongs to (Interior Designer/ Collector/ Investor).
- Record the shows and exhibitions where the artwork from your gallery is on display.
- Store the contract agreement, contract start, end date, and current location of each show and exhibition.
Stackby’s Gallery Asset Management Template allows you to store and continuously update extensive details about your gallery in real-time on one platform with a single click of a button. Apply our template to reduce your effort and increase your efficiency overnight! You don’t need to take our word for it. Use our Gallery Asset Management Template and notice the difference!
Get Stackby’s Gallery Asset Management Template now and manage your gallery without any hassle!
Check Out Other related Teplates :
Sales Asset Management
Visitor Management System