Consider the following statistics. Currently, Facebook is the world’s top social networking site with more than 2.7 billion monthly users (That’s 35 % of the population!). Almost 60 percent of the users visit the site every day, and around 80 million businesses use Facebook Business Pages.
Apart from social networking, people today use Facebook for finding out about their favourite products, new launches, and even customer service in some cases.
Hence, having a wide presence on Facebook has now become a precondition for the success of any company. If your Facebook strategy is not well planned and executed, you are bound to miss out on a large number of potential customers. That’s where our Facebook Posts Template can be of help.
Companies can use both Facebook Groups and or Facebook Pages/Business Pages to launch or promote their products and services. Before we go any further, let’s understand why Facebook posts are so important:
- As the statistical data already shows, you can reach billions of potential customers with the click of a single button!
- This increases brand awareness to a large extent.
- It is extremely cost-effective. You can start your own Facebook Business Page for free!
- Continuously uploading engaging and attractive posts on your Facebook page can help enhance brand loyalty.
- Facebook posts drive traffic to your website.
- Help you monitor and analyze your competitors, capitalize on their weaknesses, and learn from their strengths.
- Allow you to engage with other businesses too.
- Give you a better understanding of your customer base, which allows you to customize your marketing strategy.
A key aspect of successful Facebook marketing is engagement. Your Facebook post should be so creative and engaging that the customer will feel compelled to react and respond to it. They will further share the post with their friends and co-workers if they connect with it.
However, keeping track of Facebook metrics can be a challenging task! Since it is so crucial to your success, Stackby has developed an analytics report template to make your job easier.
Use Stackby’s Facebook Posts Template to track and analyze the performance of your Facebook posts. With a large number of Facebook page templates available, why should you choose us?
Here’s why. Using our Facebook Posts template, you can:
- Keep track of all your Facebook posts.
- Monitor the status of each post (Not Started/ In Draft/ Published).
- Record the date on which each post was uploaded.
- Assign a Post ID for easier tracking.
- Store the graphical assets associated with each post.
- Track the number of impressions and engaged users.
- Monitor the number of clicks, likes, and love responses.
- Keep track of the posts on the template’s in-built publishing calendar.
- Monitor and update the details as and when necessary.
Analyzing and monitoring post metrics will help you understand which content and strategy are working in your favour. Use Stackby’s Facebook posts template today and notice the difference! If you're also running paid ads on Facebook, check out our Facebook Ad Campaigns template.