Whether you have to manage an event, manage a project, have multiple tasks to complete for your startup, or need to streamline your day's task, a to-do list helps you set different priorities & track each task's progress.
When you make a to-do list, you can easily divide all your tasks according to time and priority – either dividing them as bite-sized tasks or grouping a few tasks to save time.
A to-do list template will help you organize, manage, and keep track of all the tasks you need to complete (long-term and short-term) and the status of each of them.
Why do we need a To-Do List template?
A to-do list lists everything that a person wants to achieve at a certain period, which generally has the most important tasks at the top and the last ones at the bottom. The tasks at the top require our immediate attention.
It may get difficult to maintain this list over some time, and one could forget to update it. On top of it, it may not be easy to maintain this list without forgetting one thing or the other. A to-do list template will help you out of this situation.
Keep track of your to-do list anytime and anywhere, even with your mobile phone. Update the list according to your needs and tick mark the one already achieved. You can easily look into any task that you want to do and set a timeline for it.
Who will find this template useful?
This template will be useful for any person who wants to maintain a to-do list for their daily tasks or maybe want to keep an order of their work tasks!
How can Stackby’s To-do list Template help you?
With Stackby's to-do list template, you can easily follow through on your to-do list and review each task conveniently.
Using this template, you can:
- Make a to-do list and track each task on a single platform.
- Track the priority status of each task (High/ Medium/ Low).
- Keep track of whether a particular task has been completed or not.
- Monitor the difficulty level of each task (Difficult/ Moderate/ Easy).
- Divide your tasks into different categories (Hobby/ Job/ Desire/ Long-Term Goal/ Academic).
- Track the expected date of when you should finish the task along with the current status of each task.
- Add attachments to the template, if any.
- Monitor and update the tasks as and when required.
- You can also access the to-do list template in two types of Kanban view. One which has categorized tasks according to priority, and one which categorizes it according to difficulty.
Group and filter the data according to your wish and act accordingly. If you are also looking for an easy, accessible tracker for your tasks, this free to do list template is for you!
You will also find these templates useful: Job Search, Habit Tracker