A B2B content calendar template can help you structure your content creation and plan what you are exactly going to do. It provides you with a bird’s eye view of all the content that you are generating for different businesses. You can check the status of upcoming content pieces, assign content creation to different team members and stay on schedule.
Overview of B2B Content Calendar Template
Manage Content Details in One Place
With Stackby’s content calendar for B2B companies, you can manage all the details related to content creation in a single place such as
- Content titles
- Number of words
- Stage of Content Production
- Content Type
- Publish date
- Completion date
- Campaign team
- Campaign lead
Track Company Details
Pur B2B content calendar enables you to manage the details of the companies for which you are creating content. You can track the total number of words written for each company and the total revenue generated.
Manage Content Types
Our B2B content calendar template allows you to track all the content types that you are creating for different businesses such as how-to content, guides, reports, quora answers, etc. You can provide a description or writing pattern for each content type to help all your writers understand the goals of a content type.
Track Content Leads and Team Members
Find which team member is working on which content and manage their details such as name, email, phone number, etc. in one place so that you can coordinate with them easily.
Other features of Stackby’s B2B Content Calendar Template
- Visualize content pipeline using Kanban View
- Use Calendar View to track your content schedule
- Use Content Request Form to collect content requests from different businesses
- Track all assets using Gallery View
Watch: How to use custom forms in Stackby
Benefits of Using a B2B Content Calendar
- Take the stress out of your content marketing strategy
- Improve the quality of the content that you create
- Ensure that your content is based on the required marketing strategy
- Collaborate on the content creation process with your team and ensure transparency
- Be prepared for important dates and make sure the content is ready before deadlines
Start small and make big changes in your workflows!
A B2B calendar is necessary to stay organized and successful in every content writing task. Yet, putting together the perfect content calendar for your team could be a daunting task. We recommend that you start small and then keep adding comprehensive details to your content calendar.
Other Content Calendar Templates to Try:
Blog Content Calendar Template
Social Media Calendar Template
Digital Content Calendar Template