You finally made it! Your years of hard work have finally earned you a spot in your dream university! Now, the real work begins. From lectures and assignments to exams and social gatherings, campus life can prove to be quite hectic! So, who has time to sign up for student organizations? Well, you should make time for this.
What is a Student Organization?
Student organizations are an essential and unavoidable part of any student’s journey through college or university. The membership of such organizations, as the name already states, is mostly composed of students only. However, in some cases, certain faculty members and alumni are also a part of student organizations.
Why are Student Organizations Important?
Whether its academic, social, political, media, educational, or community service student organizations, joining one that is best suited according to your interest will allow you to:
- Make practical use of the skills learned in class.
- Allow you to form a wide network of relations with all kinds of students.
- Boost your self-confidence and public speaking skills.
- Allow you to make a difference in society.
- Expose you to the world you’ll be stepping into after college.
- Teach you how to manage your time efficiently.
How does a Student Organization work?
Now that we understand the significance of student organizations in any university, let us see what goes behind running a student organization. From the day-to-day administration to organizing and executing large scale events, managing any student organization requires a lot of hard work and extensive planning.
When you plan any event, regular meetings with members, division of work among teams, contacting and finalizing sponsors are just some of the many things that need to be done. Keeping track of everything to ensure a successful event can prove to be tricky! Don’t worry! Stackby is here to simplify your work with a student organization event planner.
How Will Stackby’s Student Organization template help you?
Stackby’s Student Organization Template is specifically designed to assist you in running the student organization. Now you can recruit members and record their data on a single platform. Using our Student Organization Template, you can:
- Record the name and designation of each member (President/ General Secretary/ Treasurer/ Executive Member/ Member).
- Store the contact details of each member to facilitate smooth communication.
- Keep track of the social events to be organised by setting tentative dates for each event in the student organization template.
- Record the proceeding of each meeting held for such events.
- Store the links to social media advertisements for events organised.
- Organise business events by assigning an event head and team to each event.
- Create and store brochures for business events.
- You cannot organise an event without proper sponsorship. Use our template to record details of sponsors, the events being sponsored, the amount of sponsorship in monetary terms.
Run your student organization on a single platform with Stackby’s easy to use Student Organization Template!