While donating to those less fortunate is one of the kindest gestures globally, managing, recording, and tracking the donations can be quite a hassle.
Maintaining meticulous records of items donated every month requires hard work. In addition to this, you must record details and information about the donor for future reference.
Are you tired of maintaining multiple databases for recording all the information related to donations? Looking for a template that will help you consolidate all the data and streamline the donation process?
Stackby has developed an easy-to-use Donation List Template for recording all the donation-related data. This user-friendly template will allow you to store all your donations data in one place.
You can also store donor information on the same platform. You will no longer have to refer to different spreadsheets to get access to donor information.
Here’s how you can use our Donations List Template to simplify your work. This template will allow you to:
- Store detailed records of all your donors on a single interface.
- Record the names of the donors who have contributed in one way or the other.
- Store the contact information of the donors to facilitate seamless communication and avoid any misunderstanding. You can record the phone number and email address of the donor in this template.
- Add the current address of the donor. You can also record the current city and state of residence of the donor separately, along with this.
- Store the zip code of the donor along with the address.
- You can maintain the above information for as many donors as you want!
- Apart from the donor information, you can also track the details of the donations made by each of them.
- Record the type of donation corresponding to each donor. This can be kitchenware, clothing, books, toys, etc.
- Store detailed information about each donation made. For example, you can list the type of kitchenware donated, that is, pans and glasses. Similarly, jackets and t-shirts under clothing and magazines under books.
- Filter and sort the information according to your requirements.
- Record and update the information as and when needed.
Stackby's Donation List Template also offers an in-built Donation Form to its users. This donation form can be used by all the donors and help standardize the process of donation. The form asks for all the relevant information.