Every company needs to market their products or services they offer to grab the suited customers. Without marketing, people won't be informed about the product and the company itself, and it will be difficult for any company to attract eyeballs.
Any of your marketing efforts need to have a marketing plan for 100% results.
It takes time, effort and a lot of planning to build your marketing plan for it to change eventually; but is it worth it? 100%.
Creating your own marketing plan is worth each and every minute of your time because let’s face it – a business without a marketing plan is like a house without a blueprint.
Nowadays, marketing can be done in numerous ways. The most used platforms for marketing are Social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc, YouTube, Television, Newspapers, etc.
Influencer marketing is also the rage nowadays wherein brands ask multiple influencers or actors/actresses to endorse their products.
Why do You Need a Marketing Plan?
Marketing plan is the way to create better goals for our business/product. You know what to expect out of your marketing efforts. It also helps you to have a clearer view of what aspect of marketing you need to focus on.
Last, but not the least, it helps you to be on track and be more consistent with your marketing efforts.
Sometimes however, it might become a bit frantic to track all the information regarding marketing plans on different platforms.
A marketing plan template from Stackby will help you keep track of the marketing plans and manage them in a single platform with easier accessibility.
How will Stackby’s Marketing Plan Template help you?
Stackby’s marketing plan template will allow you to keep tracking details of all the marketing plans that the company has and all other related information and make managing easier.
With Stackby’s marketing plan template, you can:
- Categorize your multiple marketing efforts at one place under the initiatives row
- Easily track the starting and ending dates of your different initiatives
- You can also keep track of the status of the initiative under the stage row – might be live, completed, in process, planning stage or just cancelled.
- You can easily get hold of the person who has been leading any of the initiatives under task owner.
- You can also check out what are the goals for each of your marketing initiatives.
- It is also easy for you to check which marketing initiative is utilizing which platform.
- Keep track of the following process of each of your marketing initiatives.
- Keep an easy track of different metrics related to your initiatives – total number of clicks, conversion, conversion rate, your budget, expenditure, targeted CPA, etc.
- You also get this template in the Kanban view for easier access and lookup.
- You can also categorize different initiatives according to your understanding by creating multiple sheets in your stack.
Other than this, Stackby’s templates are completely customizable and made for your ease of working.