Project planning is certainly no easy feat. It requires a clear idea and picture of the project, work delegation to the right people, team coordination, and proper execution. If you are a project planning manager, you will have to keep in mind different people associated with different activities, each department's status, and how the teams are coming along.
Keeping track of all these activities and personnel simultaneously can be a bit overwhelming, to say the least. You would require a tool that will help you keep a check on all these effortlessly.
A project planning template will ease down your work by allowing you to keep track of all the different activities, people associated with them, the status of the work, and organize the stack categorically according to your likes.
Why do you need a Project Plan?
A project plan is an essential element for the successful implementation of the project. It is used to document and communicate expectations, layout the schedule and control it, and calculate and manage the risks. It helps in:
- Improving communication
- Increases transparency.
- Helps in team building.
But everything can get a bit overlapped if you won’t have a proper tool to assemble all the information. A project planning template will have all the steps listed that are required to be achieved. It includes information about the activities that need to be performed, the names of the people who will do them, due date, priority, and status.
Having a project planning template will give you peace of mind, and you will be on track with everything going on. Decision making gets easier when you know exactly where you stand and how what needs to be achieved.
Who will this be useful for?
This project planning template will be useful for marketing teams, sales team, operations team, product launch team, SMEs, & also agencies.
How can Stackby’s Project Planning Template help you?
A project planning template by Stackby will:
- Have all the necessary information related to the project’s tasks and the people assigned to every activity. You can pull up any information by just searching in the search bar.
- You will be able to visualize the deadline and keep everyone on track with this template.
- You can organize the stack according to the task, priority, status, team, start date, and deadline, along with attachments and some additional news.
- It is quite easy to operate, and the stack can be updated anytime and anywhere.
- Having all the information in one place about the project will ease accessibility, and the project implementation will go as planned.
- The free project planning software is easily customizable. You can add the information you want and categorize it the way you want.
You can use the free project planning software by making an account on Stackby and enjoy the benefits the template provides you with its features.
You will also find these templates useful: Project Tracker, Project Schedule, Project Resource Management