Search engine optimization is carried out on multiple fronts and consists of several aspects and techniques. Backlinks form an essential part of any effective SEO strategy.
What are backlinks?
Backlinks are links from a page on a website to another website. It is a very common concept in search engine optimization and contributes to the ranking of a website on a search engine. Put in simple terms, when a web page links to any other page, it is called a backlink.
Before we go any further, let’s get an understanding of No Follow links and Do-Follow links. Nofollow links do not contribute to the ranking of a webpage. The presence of a nofollow tag tells the search engine to ignore that link. On the other hand, dofollow links are links without a nofollow tag. It is the default state of any link.
How will backlinks help you?
If you’re going to spend your time and resources developing and maintaining quality backlinks, you should know why they are so important?
- The number of backlinks indicates the popularity of your website.
- Quality links from authoritative websites add credibility to your web page. They tell a search engine that others vouch for and refer to your web page.
- Drive traffic to your website, which leads to increased awareness about your company or product.
- Increase the web presence and visibility of your website.
- For a backlink to significantly contribute to your company website’s search engine ranking, it should be from an authoritative, relevant, and quality site.
- Analyzing your website’s backlink profile enables you to understand if your current strategy is working in your favor.
What is Serpstat?
Serpstat SEO is a tool that can be used by your marketing team to conduct comprehensive SEO analysis and seo rank reporting of your website, including backlink audit and analysis.
However, keeping track and monitoring all the backlink analysis related data can sometimes be challenging. This is why we, at Stackby, developed an SEO Backlink Analysis Template!
With our seo reports template, you can import and integrate all your backlink data from Serpstat with the click of a single button! Out of all the available analytic report templates available, here’s why you should choose us.
Using our backlink analysis template, you will be able to:
- Keep track of the backlink analysis of all your websites.
- Monitor the total outlines, external domains, and referring IPs.
- Track the dofollow and nofollow links data.
- Record the referring links and referring domains.
- Monitor and update other backlink analysis data as and when required.
With Stackby’s SEO Backlink Analysis Template, you can monitor all your webpages’ backlink profiles from a single interface with minimum effort! Check out the Keyword Research template as well to automate your keyword research and content planning process and SEO Keyword Analysis template to track your domain's # of ke ywords.