Keyword Research is the most critical part of SEO. In case you’re looking to streamline your keyword research process you should grab our free keyword research template.
Here’s a few reasons to leverage this template -
1. Directly fetch metrics like search volume, CPC, keyword difficulty and more from Serpstat or from any tool of your choice using APIs. You just need to authorise your account using an API key.
2. Group your keyword using labels. This allows you to group keywords depending on the difficulty and other parameters.
3. Collaborate with your team adding their email or sharing them the URL.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when doing keyword research -
1. Keyword difficulty scores might not be 100% accurate. Hence always ensure to check the competition yourself by doing keyword research.
2. If you’re starting out, ensure to focus on long-tail keywords. Even though the search volumes might be low, it can give you higher conversions.
3. A great hack to find keywords is extracting the organic keywords of the post ranking on the first position.
To use the keyword research production template, just create a free account on Stackby and click on the “Copy Stack” button.
Stackby helps non-technical folks make the most out of spreadsheets. Build and customise your own automated keyword tracker. No more copy, paste in your spreadsheets.