Suppose you are given the option to read an article about a product or service and watch a video. In that case, there is a high probability that you will be inclined to watch the video. Videos are visually engaging and far more effective in conveying the same message. Hence, the popularity of YouTube does not come as a huge surprise!
You can be a teenager looking for your favorite phone or a couple furnishing your dream house. It does not matter which age group you belong to or what you are looking for! Everyone turns to YouTube for everything!
Hence, any company cannot afford to ignore marketing on YouTube! A meticulously designed and well-planned YouTube channel can boost your sales and revenue overnight. YouTube is the second largest search engine (after Google!) on the internet. No doubt, there are 32 Million YouTube Channels (as of 2020). If you are still not convinced, let’s see why having a substantial presence on YouTube is so essential for any business:
- As already stated, almost everyone prefers videos over written content
- YouTube videos drive a significant amount of traffic and increase brand awareness.
- Regular updates on your company’s YouTube channel will increase customer engagement and familiarity with your company among customers.
- Videos on YouTube allow you to convey more information about your product within a shorter period.
- Customers are more likely to revisit your channel to watch videos that revisit to read articles.
It is an excellent opportunity for your sales and marketing team to unleash their creative potential!
YouTube will always be there! The content you create and upload on YouTube is always available, even for future potential customers.
Wondering how to attract more users to your YouTube channel and maximize your views? Here are some tips:
- Create and upload engaging, interactive video content.
- Choose your video title carefully to attract the attention of customers.
- Add quality descriptions and tags to your videos.
- Use SEO techniques for your YouTube channel.
- Promote your videos on multiple platforms, including social media.
Considering the advantages of creating and having a YouTube channel, you must plan and execute your YouTube strategy carefully and keep track of YouTube metrics to gauge your videos’ performance.
We can help you with that!
With Stackby’s YouTube Channel Metrics Template, you can track channel metrics on the template youtube dashboard. The template will keep track of youtube browse features and allow you to:
- Track the videos uploaded on your YouTube channels.
- Store the title and description of each video.
- Record the number of videos in each channel and the number of subscribers of the corresponding channel.
- Record the number of views up to date.
- Check if it’s made for kids or not.
- Monitor and update the details as and when necessary.
You can use this for your own channel or even use it to track your competitor's channels. If you want to manage your video production & track individual video metrics on YouTube, check out this Video Production Planning & Tracking Template .