Whether you are a well-established company looking to invest in the stock market or an individual with savings invested in different stocks, keeping track of your stock portfolio is vital to ensure that your money is being invested in the right place.
What is a stock portfolio? In straightforward terms, a stock portfolio is the collection of different stocks that you have invested in.
How will a stock portfolio tracker help you?
With digitisation impacting every aspect of your business and life, the practice of keeping track of your stocks manually is a thing of the past.
A stock portfolio tracker is a program that allows you to track your investments in real-time. It consolidates your investments on different platforms and displays everything in one place. The portfolio tracker will allow you to:
- Keep track of your stock prices in real-time.
- Make intelligent investment choices with maximum returns.
- View your stock’s performance on an annual or quarterly basis.
- Analyse the profit and loss of each investment.
- Diversify your investment portfolio to hedge risks and increase profit.
- Rebalance your portfolio during stock market fluctuations.
A stock portfolio tracker is a go-to solution to your investment tracking problems.
Stackby’s new Stock Portfolio Management Template is just the interface you need to invest smart and earn better! With our custom-made stock portfolio template, you can manage your stock performance in real-time with immense ease. By keeping track of various stock prices and other data, you can analyse if your investment choices are getting you the best possible returns.
You can use our portfolio management template by integrating it with AlphaVantage Stock API. This is a free service that provides instant access to historical and real-time data on stocks from different markets in one go.
Here’s why you should choose us to manage your stock portfolio. Stackby’s stock portfolio template will allow you to:
- Store data of multiple stocks in one location.
- Track the latest price of all stocks you’ve invested in.
- Continuously track and update your stock portfolio.
- Monitor the closing price and the last trading day of stocks.
- Stay updated with the latest highest price of the stock.
- Track the volume of each stock.
Stackby is committed to providing you with the best possible stock portfolio management tracker! Use our automated template to simplify and improve your stock investment experience.