Whether you’re developing an app or website, the ultimate goal is to cater to the needs and requirements of customers! It is the customers who will determine your success or failure in the end.
What is customer success?
The concept of customer success is not new. When a customer uses your product, if their needs are met, and they get the desired outcome, we term it as customer success. A company is required to understand customer needs and anticipate any future challenges to form a strategy that will ensure maximum customer success.
The needs of the user should be in perfect sync with the goal of the company. To be able to meet customer needs and address potential problems to achieve customer success, you must have a clear idea about when, how, and why customers are using your product.
Where does Intercom come in?
For improved customer satisfaction and success, you have to provide the best possible customer support. Intercom allows you to do just that. With its conversational customer engagement and support services, you can connect with your customers and significantly enhance their experience. This, in turn, will help you forge long-lasting relations and boost your sales and revenue!
Supporting customers via Intercom will give you a great deal of information on your customer profile and product usage. Starting from the duration and number of user sessions to when they were last seen on your application, you can get access to a wide variety of useful customer data!
Keeping track and regularly updating such data can prove to be a tedious task. That’s why we are here! We here, at Stackby, have meticulously planned and developed a one-of-a-kind Customer Success Management Template!
By connecting a column to the Intercom API, you can now import all the user data generated in Intercom to the success plan template. This automated template will eliminate the need to manually enter data about each client or customer.
Using Stackby’s Customer Success Management Template, you will now be able to:
- Keep track of the details of your users or customers automatically via Intercom API.
- Record the name of the users.
- Store the email ID and relevant contact details of each user on a single platform.
- Track the city and corresponding country to which a particular user belongs.
- Record the current session count and other data, including the duration of each session.
- Import other relevant information (like custom events that you configure for your product) from Intercom.
- Monitor, track, and automatically update the data related to all users and customers.
Customer engagement and customer success management have never been so easy. Check out this automated customer success management template to track everything about your users and build custom cohorts.