Whether you run a small local business, a start-up venture, or a multinational company, managing client orders and generating invoices for the work done is a part of your daily routine.
Clients place orders with your company daily. It is your job to identify the tasks that need to be completed for each project and assign the same to your team members. Tracking each client order from start to finish in real-time is essential to ensure that the work is done on time.
In the midst of all this, multiple invoices are generated which need to be carefully recorded and preserved. You need to monitor the due date for each invoice to ensure that you receive all the money and on time from the clients.
With multiple clients and too many project orders, it’s easy to lose track of the process. Maintaining multiple databases for this purpose can also be quite cumbersome for most companies. So, what should you do?
We here, at Stackby, are committed to our goal of making your job easier. That’s why we have developed the Order Tracking and Invoicing Template for you. With this customizable and user-friendly template, you will be able to manage everything from a single interface.
How will Stackby’s Order Tracking and Invoicing Template help you monitor and manage client projects, tasks, and invoices?
Using this template, you will be able to:
- Keep detailed records of all your current clients and the projects assigned by each client to your company.
- Store the billing address and billing contact for each client along with the total amount billed. You can also record and update the payment specifics and payment terms as and when required.
- Add contact details of all your clients to avoid any communication gap.
- Record the orders placed by each client. The template comes with a standardized built-in project order form which can be used by clients to assign new projects to your company.
- Track the ongoing projects that you and your team are responsible for and the corresponding project category (Branding/ Social Media Marketing/ Website Designing/ Online Marketing/ etc.).
- Monitor the overall status of each project. You can also track the total hours worked and the project rate per hour. This will allow you to calculate the total amount for each project, the corresponding tax rate, and the tax amount.
- Track the payment due date for a project and check if the client has made payment.
- Keep track of the invoices generated under each project, its amount, due date, and payment terms and conditions.
- Record the tasks due under each project and the team member in charge of each task.
- Monitor, record and update the details as and when required.
Simplify and streamline your project orders and invoices with this easy-to-use Order Tracking & Invoicing Template.