Films are one of the most significant sources of entertainment in the world. Watching a movie comes to mind when we must kill some free time and relieve some stress. What we don't notice and appreciate are the efforts of people that go behind making a movie.
A well-formulated production shooting schedule can prove to be the critical difference between production hell and heaven. Our Film Production Shooting Schedule Template ensures that it's the latter.
The work must be overwhelming and time-consuming to keep details about every single shoot and other details about it separately. A film production schedule template will solve your problem and will allow you to keep track of every single thing related to the film schedule on a single platform.
Why do we need a Film Production Schedule Template?
Managing film schedules is a tough job and requires a lot of patience. You need to see which day the shoot is, what the scene is, what props to be used, who the cast is, etc. Managing them all separately must be a tedious task and use a lot of time.
A film production schedule template will help you track and manage all the schedules and ensures all details are tended to in time. You can easily pull up any information you want and update it on the go.
The Film Production Shooting Scheduling Template is easily accessible and simple to use. The amount of time saved because you have all the required information at your fingertips is commendable.
Who is this template useful for?
The Film Production Shooting Template is useful for production teams, content creators, directors, assistant directors, etc.
How will Stackby’s Film Production Schedule Template help you?
Tracking and managing all the film schedules and keeping everybody updated is a tedious task for those who oversee the schedule management. A tool to track the finer aspects is, therefore, a must-have.
With Stackby’s Film Production Schedule Template, you can:
- Add multiple sheets in the stack and categorize the schedule according to your choice and accessibility. Some of the in-built sheets are plot scenes, location, scene shots, casts, props & managing crew.
- You can divide the schedule by naming major plot scenes according to your understanding or in a way that is easier for everyone to understand.
- You can also add major descriptions about the scenes in the stack for a better understanding.
- You can add the location of where the scene will take place in the Film Production Schedule Template excel.
- You can also add thethe name of the cast members that will be there in the particular scene.
- There is also an option to add attachments, which can be related to any particular plot scene.
- There is also an option to assign deadlines to particular plot scenes in the movie.
- You can also add different sections about the props you will need in a particular scene.
- You can also add information regarding scene shots or different scene collaborators.
- There are different options to view the existing information on another sheet and add more information concerning the particular sheet.
Production scheduling is not the most exciting work in making a film, but it is the crucial differentiating factor between a negative or a positive set experience. This is where the film production schedule template excel comes in.
Stackby's free Film Production Schedule template excel is completely customizable; you can categorize the data according to your likes and group them accordingly so that it is easy to filter.
You will also find these templates useful: Film Production Planning, Film Production Cashflow