Is your product up to date with the latest trends? Are customers satisfied with your service? Are you meeting your quarterly sales targets? Which products are bringing in the maximum revenue? Who is the highest performing sales agent of your company?
These questions are essential for your company. Answering them regularly gives you a detailed overview of your product’s performance.
To achieve its goals and objectives, a company formulates a detailed sales process or plan. This involves generating potential leads, managing customer relations, tracking product performance, negotiating profitable deals, and monitoring sales targets. A robust, well-thought-out plan keeps all the departments focused on and delineates priorities for your company.
This process becomes even more cumbersome than usual if your company manufactures and sells multiple products.
Looking for an efficient and easy method to keep track of your clients, products, and various sales targets? Do you want to improve the performance of your sales team? Well, we have the answer! Stackby has developed its own Multiple Product CRM Template to assist you in your sales process.
This easy-to-use Multiple Product CRM Template will record all your ongoing and upcoming deals and corresponding clients on one platform. It will ensure that you meet and, if possible, exceed your sales target and, in turn, boost your revenue and the profitability of your company.
With our Multiple Product CRM Template, you will now be able to:
- Store all your client names and related details in one place.
- Record each deal negotiated with a particular client and the corresponding sales quarter.
- Assign a sales agent to each client to ensure that the deal goes through smoothly, and the client is satisfied.
- Record the products that are a part of the deal and the family series they belong to.
- Monitor the total sales value of the deal to analyse which clients are contributing the most to your annual revenue.
- Track the base price and selling price of each product along with the total quantity sold to date.
- Record the profit amount, profit percentage, and total profit earned concerning each product. This will give you an idea of the overall market performance of your products. You can then redirect your resources towards the most profitable and well-received product.
- Monitor the status of all your ongoing deals and the closing date of each one.
- Track your quarter-wise sales target and monitor if your sales team has met or exceeded the target set at the beginning of the year.
- Monitor the performance of all your sales agents in great detail.
Stackby’s Multiple Product CRM Template is an all-in-one solution to all your sales tracking needs.
Copy the stack today and manage all your products and customer relations in a single place. If you're looking for a basic CRM template, check out the Sales CRM template .