Whether it’s promotional or product-specific, educational or explainer, companies create digital videos for almost every subject these days.
Why are videos preferred over other means of information dissemination? Videos are visually appealing and engaging. The interactive and innovative videos are more likely to attract a potential customer than a written blog article. Therefore, having a Digital Video Production Template handy can be a big plus for those involved with video production.
In addition to this, videos are one of the easiest ways to drive traffic to your website. They significantly enhance the social media presence of your company, which contributes to increased brand awareness.
Videos are crucial for any business today! However, creating these videos requires hard work and a substantial budget!
Keeping track of the status and production of all the videos can be quite chaotic! Stackby is here to create order out of the chaos.
With Stackby’s Digital Video Production Template, you can track your video production easily! Starting from details of your videos to information about your staff, this template will record everything!
Let’s see how our Digital Video Production Template will make your job easier. Using this template, you will be able to:
- Record all the details concerning your videos on a single platform.
- You can record the type/ category of a particular video (Educational/ Tour/ Vlog/ Event/ Product Launch/ After Event/ etc.).
- Store the scheduled release date of each video. You can also record the length of the video.
- Monitor and update the current status of every video (Research/ Scripting/ Recording/ Audio Sync/ Final Edit/ Live). You can also add the video URL to the template.
- Add notes wherever necessary to facilitate better understanding.
- Attach the thumbnail of the video to the template itself.
- Record the budget assigned to each video. You can also monitor the amount spent on a particular video to date. This will give you the leftover budget amount. Using this data, you can plan and make further decisions regarding the video's production.
- Store the platform's details on which a particular video will be uploaded (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.).
- Under the template's Platforms tab, you can monitor the total number of videos on each platform. You can also monitor the total budget allocated and spent on the same platform.
- Record the details of the video agency.
- Assign a video manager to each video and add the staff members' names working on the same.
- Record each staff member's contact details and track the number of videos that they are working on. Attach their picture to the template.
- Track each staff member's current primary role (Editor/ Crew Manager/ Video/ etc.).
This Digital Video Production Template offers multiple views, including Gallery and Kanban, for easy visualization. You can sort and view your data easily! Collaborate with your team and use the Digital Video Production Template to make video production and tracking easy!