Whether you run an FMCG company, a software company, or a clothing company, there is no doubt that you get multiple visitors on any given day. From customers looking to address their queries to business associates visiting to discuss important issues, organizations receive visitors of all kinds.
When you enter the premises of a company, you must have gone through some form of the visitor experience. You may have entered your details in a sign-in sheet or been given a keycard to allow access to different areas of the building. Every company installs its own version of visitor management to monitor their visitors.
Keeping track of every individual visiting your premises and the purpose of the visit is extremely important.
One of the most important reasons for installing a visitor management system is to have a detailed record of who has entered your building. You should be aware of the time, purpose, and duration of their visit.
From job candidates, potential clients to vendor representatives, each company receives multiple visitors regularly. It is important to ensure that everyone is treated well. This has a significant impact on your brand image and perception. Hence, visitor management can be regarded as a part of your brand identity.
However, visitor management can be quite a tedious task. Are you looking for a tool to help you manage and monitor your records with the click of a single button? Well, your search is over! You have come to the right place! Stackby has developed a customizable Visitor Management System Template for just this purpose!
Bid adieu to the days of maintaining manual records and multiple databases. With Stackby’s Visitor Management System Template, you can automate the entire process!
The template comes with an in-built standard visitor’s form that will allow you to streamline the entire process easily! You don’t have to maintain multiple visitor form formats. This standard form can be given to all visitors.
Using our Visitor Management System Template, you will be able to:
- Keep a detailed record of every visitor on a single platform.
- Record the reason behind the visit for each visitor. Check whether it was Business or Personal.
- Record the name of the company that each visitor belongs to.
- Store the date and exact time of the visit for each visitor.
- Add the contact details for every visitor for any further communication.
- Record the name of the person whom the visitor wanted to meet during his/ her visit.
- Add the visitor form and import all the details from each form directly to your template.
- Record the names of all your team members. You can also store their contact information, including phone number and email ID, to avoid any communication gap.
- Monitor the total number of visitors that have visited each member of your team.
- Manage and update the details as and when required.
Copy the stack today and simplify your visitor management system with this user-friendly visitor management template.