Are you planning a product launch event for your company? Are you worried about the partner’s conference next week? Do you want to organize a social outreach event for your community?
Whether you’re a start-up venture or a well-established organization, every company organizes multiple events throughout the year for one reason or another. It can be a conference for the senior managers, a green initiative to encourage people to plant trees, a college workshop, or a product launch.
Regardless of its nature, the key to a successful event is proper planning and marketing. Every minute detail of the event has to be properly planned. From the vendors who will supply the refreshments to the sponsors who will provide the funding, an event planner is responsible for organizing and managing everything.
Companies resort to event marketing as a strategy to promote their product or brand via real-time engagement. The face-to-face contact between the company and customers during such events provides the latter with a more interactive and engaging experience. This increases the likelihood of your product being sold!
However, organizing and managing such events can be quite a hassle. With too many variables on the board, the chances of something going wrong increases. What can you do to make your event team’s job easier?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! With Stackby’s Event Marketing Plan Template, you can keep track of every detail on a single interface.
Be it the venue, sponsors, to the VIP guests attending your event; our Event Marketing Template takes care of everything. Using this event marketing plan template, you will be able to:
- Track all the events being organized by your company in one place.
- Record the type of event being organized (Keynote Address/ Workshop/ Exhibition/ Conference/ Panel Discussion/ Charity/ Environmental Event/ etc.).
- Find a venue for the event and record details of the same.
- Store a detailed description of the avenue along with the address.
- Add photos of the venue to the marketing timeline template.
- Record the number of events being held at a particular venue.
- Track the start date and the end date for the event.
- Assign a team leader to each event from your company.
- Monitor the deadline set for planning the event.
- Store the list of tasks pending for each event and the corresponding current status of the task. You can also track the deadline you’ve set for each task to ensure that the work gets done on time.
- Record contact details of vendors and the tasks assigned to each concerning an event.
- Store details of the assets engaged in each event (Laptop/ Projector/ Banners/ Notebooks/ etc.).
- Record details of sponsors and the amount contributed by each.
- Track details of the VIP guests for each event, their current location, and contact details.
With Stackby’s Event Marketing Plan Template, you can track and update each detail in a single place. This user-friendly template is a must-have for your event planning team. Conduct all your events without breaking a sweat with this event marketing plan template.