Have you ever wondered how to help more people find our website? Or how to increase the traffic through your website? The best and easiest way to do this is SEO or Search Engine Optimization.
In the current digital era, most of us rely on search engines if we want to find something. Whether it’s the location of your restaurant, the nearest grocery store, or the next new phone launch, search engines (mostly Google!) are the answer to every question we might have.
So, if you are running a company, it is essential to ensure that potential customers can find your website easily. It should be the first website that shows up when they search for your product or service. This is where SEO comes in.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the technique or process of optimizing your website and its content to increase its ranking on a search engine. Almost 94 % of people who google something click on links on the first page only. Hence, your website must be in the top few search results. This will help drive traffic to your website. Keep in mind, SEO is concerned with organic traffic and not the paid search results.
Why does your business need SEO?
- It is cost-effective and has a high return on investment.
- Drives traffic to your website, increasing brand awareness.
- The traffic pulled in by SEO can turn into conversions and boost your sales and revenue.
- High ranking in search engines adds credibility to your website and improves brand perception.
- Customers prefer organic links over paid listings in a search engine.
What is Off-Page SEO?
SEO can be both on-page and off-page. Off-page SEO encompasses all the techniques used and efforts taken outside your website to improve its ranking in search engines. From backlinks to internal links and link building, experts use several methods to optimize a website’s off-page presence.
Are you struggling with managing your off-page SEO metrics? With too many website pages and even more metrics data, recording and tracking everything can be cumbersome.
But with the help of Stackby’s Off-page SEO Metrics Template, you can create order out of that chaos. You can now integrate the interface with Moz SEO API for better easier tracking and better optimization.
Using Stackby’s Off-page SEO Metrics Template, you can:
- Record all the websites and their corresponding SEO data on a single platform.
- Monitor the domain authority and page authority scale data.
- Track the external backlinks and external redirects.
- Keep track of other off-page metrics, including root domains to page, nofollow pages, nofollow root domains, and external nofollow pages.
- Monitor and import all the above metrics from Moz API automatically.
Off-page SEO plays a crucial role in boosting your search engine rankings and, in turn, the amount of traffic and leads for your company. Track your on-page metrics, check out the On-page SEO tracker template.