Have you ever wondered how more people can find your website or how to increase the traffic through your website? The best and easiest way is SEO or Search Engine Optimization.
In the current digital era, most of us rely on search engines if we want to find something. Whether it’s the location of a restaurant we want to visit, the nearest grocery store, or the next new phone launch, search engines (mostly Google!) are the answer to every question we might have.
So, if you are running an online business, it is essential to ensure that potential customers can find your website easily. It should be the first website that shows up when they search for your product or service. This is where SEO and our Off-page SEO Template come in.
What is an Off-Page SEO Template?
Stackby’s off-page SEO template is designed to help marketers and SEO specialists to keep track of all the off-page SEO metrics in one place. This template comes with an interlinked Moz API that can help you keep track of
- Domain authority
- Page authority
- Root domain
- External redirect pages to page
- External pages to page and many more!
How can Stackby’s Off-Page SEO Plan Template Help You?
Using Stackby’s Off-page SEO Plan Template, you can:
- Record all the websites and their corresponding SEO data on a single platform.
- Monitor the domain authority and page authority scale data.
- Track the external backlinks and external redirects.
- Keep track of other off-page metrics, including root domains to page, nofollow pages, nofollow root domains, and external nofollow pages.
- Monitor and import all the above metrics from Moz API automatically.
Why does your business need SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is the technique or process of optimizing your website and its content to increase its ranking on a search engine. Almost 94% of people who Google something clicks on links on the first page only. Hence, your website must be in the top few search results. This will help drive traffic to your website. Keep in mind that SEO is concerned with organic traffic and not paid search results.
- It is cost-effective and has a high return on investment.
- Drives traffic to your website, increasing brand awareness.
- The traffic pulled in by SEO can turn into conversions and boost your sales and revenue.
- A high ranking in search engines adds credibility to your website and improves brand perception.
- Customers prefer organic links over paid listings in a search engine.
SEO can be both on-page and off-page. Off-page SEO encompasses all the techniques used and efforts taken outside your website to improve its ranking in search engines. From backlinks to internal links and link building, experts use several methods to optimize a website’s off-page presence. However, with too many website pages and even more metrics data, recording and tracking everything can be cumbersome.
With the help of Stackby’s Off-page SEO Plan Template, you can create order out of that chaos. You can now integrate the interface with Moz SEO API for easier tracking and better optimization.
Other API SEO integrations that you can use with this template:
Check out this video on how to connect columns to an API + Data Explorer in Stackby
Other SEO Templates to try:
SEO Backlink Analysis Template
Keyword Research Template
Google Analytics Report Template
Technical SEO Audit Template
SEO Strategy Template
To track your on-page metrics, check out the On-page SEO tracker template.