In today’s era, YouTube is considered to be one of the most effective channels of marketing. Regardless of whether you run a multinational corporation or a small start-up venture, your marketing plan will benefit substantially with the addition of YouTube videos. Hence, incorporating our YouTube Channel Analytics Template will definitely help with your video content strategy.
YouTube videos are visually engaging and interactive. They provide a significant amount of information in a short duration and are preferred over written text.
In addition to the above, they also help drive organic traffic to your company’s website and contribute towards increasing conversion rates. A well-planned YouTube strategy with regular video updates will help boost customer engagement and increase your brand awareness.
To attract the maximum number of viewers, you must take care of minute details such as the video title, the description added with each video, and the use of keywords.
Why do you need a YouTube Channel analytics template?
You can create engaging video content, check all the boxes, and promote your video on multiple platforms.
However, adding videos to your YouTube channel is not enough. You also have to track their performance to understand if your current channel strategy works in your favour.
However, the question is how to view youtube analytics? How to simplify the process of tracking channel performance using youtube video analytics?
Stackby is here for you; with the help of our YouTube Channel Analytics Template, you will be able to monitor the performance of your channel in real-time. The template can track multiple channel performances at the same time.
Who is this template for?
The YouTube Channel Analytics Template template is handy for any organization with a channel or is planning to build a significant YouTube presence. It will allow you to analyse your performance and make the necessary changes when required.
How will Stackby's YouTube Channel Analytics template help you?
Using the YouTube Channel Analytics Template, you will be able to:
- Track the performance of each of your YouTube channels on the same platform easily.
- Connect your template to the channel API and import all the relevant data directly to the template.
- Track the YouTube channel analytics for the required period. You can set the start date and the end date according to your requirements.
- Keep track of the general channel analytics, such as the number of views, likes, dislikes, comments, and the average view percentage.
- You can also record the view analytics for the channels and track metrics such as the number of minutes watched, the average view duration, the number of videos added and removed from playlists, etc.
- Get a detailed record of your channel subscriber insights. You will be able to get data on the number of subscribers gained, the number of subscribers lost, etc., in a specific period.
- Monitor the data and get real-time updates for the same.
Copy the stack and track your YouTube video analytics effortlessly!
You will also find these templates helpful: Youtube Channel Metrics