Whether you run a start-up venture, a small business, or a well-established multinational company, your employees are your most valuable asset. Companies define their goals and objectives and devise comprehensive strategies to achieve the same.
It is the employees that execute these plans and produce tangible results for the organization. As a result, it is safe to say that you cannot build a company without employees.
Due to the diverse and ever-changing nature of the market space, your employees need to be constantly trained and reskilled to maintain and enhance their productivity. This is the function of employee training.
Employee training management refers to the company’s continuous initiatives and efforts to improve its employee’s performance. Training adds to the skills, knowledge, and efficiency of the employees. It is paramount for the growth and development of any company. Stackby’s Employee Training Plan template helps organisations in this endeavor.
Training can be given to new candidates who join your company or existing employees to improve their skills and refresh their knowledge. This will keep your workers up-to-date with the latest technologies and provide you with an edge over your competitors in the market.
Why is employee training essential?
Every company devotes substantial time and resources towards training their employees. The question arises: Why?
- Training adds and improves the skill set of your employees.
- It increases overall employee morale and level of job satisfaction.
- It increases their chances of promotion shortly.
- Training teaches the employees how to deal with complex and challenging situations.
- A well-trained employee is more likely to adopt an innovative and creative approach toward his or her job.
- Training reduces and eventually eliminates the need for tight supervision and control.
- Improves employee commitment and loyalty towards the company.
- Training can be done on the job or off the job. Regardless of its nature, an employee training plan helps a company retain the best talent and boost its revenue.
Are you looking for a tool to help you manage and monitor your employee training plan? If your answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place! With Stackby’s Employee Training Management Template, you can organize employee training programs easily!
Using this training plan template, you will now be able to:
- Track the ongoing and upcoming training programs for employees.
- Record the location allotted for a particular training program (Conference room/ Meeting room/ etc.).
- Keep track of the departments participating in each training program (Marketing/ Sales/ Operations/ etc.).
- Record the date on which the program will be conducted.
- Store the names of the speakers who are a part of the training program.
- Record the details of your team members and the training programs they have participated till date.
- Store their contact details and track their attendance.
- Record the feedback received from each employee regarding a particular training program.
- Update the details as and when required.
Training your employees has never been so easy! Copy the stack and adopt this easy to use training plan template today.