If you are a marketer looking for an appropriate way to manage and strategize your company's online content, then Stackby’s Content Strategy Template is the right tool for you.
Why is content strategy important?
Preparing a content strategy helps the firm meet its goals and set priorities. It also provides a better scope for the firm to increase its connections by promoting its content.
How will the Stackby Content Strategy Template help you?
- With a provision to record the dates of posting and updating the content in any form, it maintains a regular flow of content throughout the firm's project lifespan.
- This template also allows you to record the details, nature, and type of the content, so that confusing one output with another is avoided.
- The contents of the posts can also be recorded in this template, along with the details of the author.
- The main criteria for the content to be reader-friendly require it to be SEO optimized, proofread, edited, and updated. This template allows you to check that these conditions are met for the content to be effective.
- Direct links to the posting platforms are provided in the template that simplifies navigation of the blog, post, article, etc.
- The records maintained throughout the template ensure that the same type of content and promotions are not repeated. This helps them keep their customers at the edge of their seats every time a new product launches.
Who will find this template useful?
Companies that depend on SEO platforms to promote their content or any firms that put out their content on any digital platforms instead of traditional marketing methods will find this template extremely useful.