Publishing an editorial requires collaboration with several authors and adherence to article deadlines.
Looking for a template to help you track all your articles and authors? Well, your search is over! Stackby has developed a Print Editorial Calendar Template to assist you in organizing and publishing your monthly editorial! This template can be used for both print and digital editorials.
This template is a one-stop solution to all your editorial issues with its multiple views and easy-to-use interface. You can track and monitor the ongoing work to ensure that you can publish it in time!
Here’s how you can use our Print Editorial Calendar Template to streamline your work. Using this template, you will be able to:
- Record the details of every month’s issue in one place.
- Attach the cover page of each month to the template itself to facilitate easier access among your team members.
- Record the finishing date of each month’s editorial. Along with the finishing date, you can also track the release date. This will help you plan your work to ensure that it is completed on time.
- Store the main topic of the editorial. It can be anything ranging from social media, blockchain technology to quantum computing.
- Add notes and descriptions wherever necessary.
- Track the status of each month’s editorial (Research/ Designing/ Editing/ Final Check/ Released).
- Record the total number of pages and the total number of articles in the editorial.
- Use the kanban mode to view the data in cards categorized according to the editorial's current status.
- Record the details of all the articles being published under the Articles section of the template. Track the author of each article and the month when the particular article is being published.
- You can track the status of the article (Research/ Ready/ Under Review/ Final Edit/ Completed). You can organize the article-related data in cards divided according to article status in the kanban mode.
- Add attachments related to the article to the template and record notes if necessary.
- Track the scheduled completion date of each article.
- Record the details of the authors of each article. You can store their contact details in the template to ensure seamless communication.
- Track the number of articles assigned and worked on by each author. This will help you distribute the work equally and ensure that none of the authors is assigned too much or too little work.
- Maintain and update the details for each month’s issue.
Apart from the Kanban view, the print editorial calendar template also has an in-built calendar and gallery view that allows you to view your data in multiple formats. Collaborate with your authors and team members and publish each month’s editorial without any obstacles with Stackby’s Print Editorial Calendar Template!